Dogs are loyal and loving creatures that are very popular among the people of the world. Dogs are like a family member for their owners and that is why they do their best to provide a happy and healthy life for this loyal member with proper nutrition. Therefore, dogs should be fed a balanced diet with all the right nutrients and minerals. Fidar dry dog food uses a high-quality animal protein source for healthy muscles. Also, it uses natural fibers and probiotics for healthy digestion and omega 6,3 for a beautiful coating. The food you give your dog affects his activity, health, growth and weight.
When your dog is growing, he needs quality and healthy food. Fidar adult dry dog food benefits from a high-quality protein source for healthy, lean muscles. Also, it uses natural fibers and probiotics for healthy digestion and omega 3 and 6 for a beautiful coat. Using natural sources of glucosamine promotes joint health and the added calcium helps support strong teeth. This food provides the right balance of nutrients to help your dog live a happy and healthy life. When you feed your dog Feeder dry food, you can feel good knowing that they are getting the nutrients they need to perform at their best.
– Healthy muscles: Using meat as the first ingredient helps to grow and maintain healthy muscles without fat.
– Energy supply: the use of high-quality natural proteins and essential carbohydrates helps to supply the energy needed by puppies.
– Healthy immune system: the use of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by veterinarians and animal nutritionists supports the health of the immune system and healthy oxidative balance.
– Healthy Digestion: Delicious kibble with a healthy mix of fibers and probiotics, plus antioxidants, supports a strong immune system and healthy digestion.
– Shiny and healthy skin: Using omega 3 and 6 fatty acids creates shiny and healthy skin.
– Complete nutrition: the use of high-quality animal protein without artificial preservatives, flavors or fillers contributes to complete and balanced nutrition.